- With Ezra’s New York radiology partner, Lenox Hill, you can screen 13 organs for cancer.
- The Ezra-RadNet partnership brings ezra’s early detection cancer screenings to more U.S. markets.
- Lenox Hill Radiology combines personalized healthcare with innovative diagnostic imaging.
Research shows that patient empowerment improves outcomes in healthcare because able, engaged, and informed patients make better decisions, follow through with treatment plans, and work harder to prevent personal health crises. Because you can book your full-body MRI online, you can finally take charge of your health.
Empowered healthcare should not be inconvenient.
Lenox Hill Radiology partners with ezra to offer high-quality diagnostic imaging at four outpatient healthcare facilities across New York City, including Upper East Side, Midtown East, Queens, and Brooklyn. Each location upholds ezra’s uncompromising patient care services and standards.
Who Is RadNet?
RadNet is the nation’s leading provider of outpatient radiology imaging centers. Known for providing innovative care for over 30 years, RadNet’s comprehensive radiology solutions include proprietary AI software, multi-specialty-trained radiologists, certified radiology technicians, and friendly, accommodating staff.
Since 2018, RadNet and ezra have teamed up to offer patients all over the United States an easier way to screen for possible cancer in up to 15 organs across ezra’s product offerings.
Medical Imaging at Lenox Hill Radiology
Lenox Hill Radiology operates outpatient imaging centers in the New York metro area. They provide accessible and innovative imaging services that focus on accuracy, efficiency, and compassion. Their locations are certified by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Lenox Hill Radiology helps provide ezra’s high quality full-body MRI scans, 3D mammography, and beyond. Here’s why we chose to partner with them.
Lenox Hill Radiology Are Innovators in Their Field
Healthcare innovations drive disease prevention. Like ezra, Lenox Hill Radiology centers are on the cutting edge of medicine.
Lenox Hill radiology is:
- An early adopter of patient and provider portals.
- A pioneer in the development and use of AI software to aid in diagnostic accuracy.
- The first New York radiology center to offer digital X-rays.
- The first New York radiology center to use a Siemens multi-detector CT scanner.
- Among the first New York imaging centers to attain American College of Radiology MRI accreditation.
- The first New York City radiology center to use 3T (Tesla) MRI.
- The first New York City imaging center to use 3D mammography.
Lenox Hill Radiologists
Precision medicine, also called personalized medicine, is a hot topic. It refers to an emphasis on tailoring an approach to the patient. But precision medicine isn’t just a buzzword. You are wholly unique, and a treatment that may work for one person may not work for another.
That’s one reason ezra has partnered with Lenox Hill Radiology. Their team of radiologists is committed to specialized diagnostics.
Additionally, Lenox Hill Radiology employs over 100 radiologists certified by the American Board of Radiology-certified physicians with specialized training in many radiology niches.
Subspecialties include doctors who focus on reading and interpreting specific types of images, including:
- Women’s health
- Breast imaging (mammography)
- Men’s health
Diagnostic vs. Interventional Radiology
Radiologists provide either diagnostic imaging services or interventional radiology. While radiologists with ezra are not interventional radiologists, it may be helpful to understand the differences.
Diagnostic radiology interprets images to identify structures or abnormalities inside your body. Their training prepares them to:
- Diagnose causes of symptoms
- Assess responses to treatment
- Women’s imaging for diseases like breast cancer
- Use state-of-the-art technology like screening mammograms, bone density scans, full-body MRI scans, and CT scans
Interventional radiologists perform treatment procedures guided by imaging such as CT scans, ultrasounds, MRIs, and fluoroscopies.
This minimally invasive approach uses catheters, wires, and other small instruments and tools to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Cancers or tumors
- Blockages in arteries or veins
- Uterine fibroids
- Back pain
- Liver and kidney problems
- Prostate disease
Ezra scans Are Offered at 4 New York Radiology Locations
Around 1.8 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed in the United States each year. Globally, cancer is the leading cause of adult deaths.
The great news is that most cancers are curable when caught early. Early intervention is key to survival, which makes cancer screening essential.
The American Cancer Society recommends screening tests for cancers like breast, cervical, colorectal, lung, prostate, and more. Advances in technology make diagnostic imaging your ultimate cancer-fighting weapon.
Ezra, through its partnership with Lenox Hill Radiology and RadNet, offers screenings across New York City. Ezra screenings are available at each location by appointment Monday through Friday: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm.
At your screening, you can look forward to Ezra-provided creature comforts like comfy pajamas, slippers, and the pleasant distraction of playing your favorite Spotify playlist during your scan.
RadNet Lenox Hill Radiology | E. 77th St., Upper East Side, Manhattan
- Address: 61 East 77th St, New York, NY, 10075
- Location: East 77th Street, between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue, on the upper east side of Manhattan.
- Parking: Six lots and parking garages are available. Parking at Lenox Hill Medical Center is just one block away.
- Transportation: If you are traveling by train, take the #6 train to 77th Street. Alternately, take M1, M2, M3, and M4 buses to Madison Avenue. Or, if you are traveling from downtown, take M101, M102, or M103 buses to Fifth Avenue.
RadNet Lenox Hill Radiology | Park Avenue, Manhattan
- Address: 523 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Location: Lenox Hill neighborhood between Midtown and the Upper East Side, walking distance from Central Park.
- Transportation: If you are arriving by transit, take the #4, #5, or #6 train, or busses N, Q, or R to 59th Street.
RadNet Lenox Hill Radiology | Queens
- Address: 55-01 Myrtle Ave, Ridgewood, New York, NY 11385
- Location: The 55-01 building sits on the corner of Myrtle and St. Nicholas Avenues in Ridgewood, Queens.
- Transportation: If you are arriving by train, take the L or M to the Myrtle/Wyckoff Ave station. Traveling by bus? Take the Q55 to Myrtle Ave., the B26 to Wyckoff/Palmetto St., or the Q58 to Putnam/Wyckoff Ave.
RadNet Lenox Hill Radiology | Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
- Address: 205 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
- Location: You’ll find Lenox Hill Radiology in the Cobble Hill neighborhood of downtown Brooklyn between Warren and Baltic streets.
- Parking: The closest parking is on East 80th Street. From there, it’s a quick 2-minute walk.
- Transportation: Take the F or G train to Bergen Street. station. If you’re traveling by bus, take the B57 or B65 both of which stop 3 blocks away.
Ezra Scans at Lenox Hill Radiology Make It Easy To Protect Your Health
It’s time to take charge of your healthcare. At ezra, you don’t need to wait for a doctor’s referral to book a scan, and a radiologist will follow up with you after your scan to go over your results.
You will receive a digital copy of your scan and your scan reports to keep for your records or share with your healthcare practitioner.
It’s easy to book a scan at any of the New York radiology locations above. There is no need to look up multiple phone numbers or wait for someone to return your call. You can book your ezra Scan in minutes online at myezra.