You’re done with your Ezra full-body scan screening. What’s next?
In this article, we will outline what you can expect to happen after your Ezra scan.
The Follow-Up Email
After 5 to 7 business days of your screening appointment, expect to receive the following documents or links via email:
- Your Ezra Report. The report includes your Ezra scan’s findings in straightforward language. It also discusses your possible next steps and recommendations.
- Your original radiology report.
- Online access to your scan’s images.
Your Follow-Up Consultation
The follow-up email will also include details on how you can get in touch with an Ezra Medical Provider through Zoom to discuss your results.
The Ezra Follow-up Consultation, where our Medical Provider will review your results and recommend actionable next steps, is optional.
Please let your Ezra Care Advisor know if:
- You will need a CD (compact disc) copy of your scan images
- You want to have your Ezra Report faxed to your PCP (Primary Care Physician) or specialist
Other things to consider after your Ezra screening are:
- An Ezra Care Advisor may ask you to fill out an NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey. In this survey, you will be asked about your Ezra screening experience and how likely you are to recommend the Ezra screening to friends, colleagues, and family members.
- An Ezra Care Advisor may ask you for a testimonial about your Ezra experience. Your feedback and testimonial can help us improve the experience of other members as well as your next Ezra scan with us.
- Please let your Ezra Care Advisor know about your plans for membership renewal. Repeat screenings can provide data about your body over time, providing an early warning system for any abnormalities.
If you haven’t read them yet, learn about:
Book your Ezra screening now. If you think an Ezra screening might be more appropriate for a friend or family member, consider gifting them a screening.